Community colleges in Rhode Island provide students with access to high-quality education and training opportunities at an affordable price. Students can pursue associate degrees, certificates, and workforce training programs in a variety of fields, including business, healthcare, engineering, and more. The schools also offer transfer options for those who wish to continue their studies at a four-year college or university. Many community colleges in Rhode Island offer flexible scheduling options as well as online classes for those who need extra flexibility. Additionally, many of the schools offer career services to help students explore their career options and find job opportunities after graduation.
1. Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI)
2. New England Institute of Technology (NEIT)
3. Rhode Island College (RIC)
4. Roger Williams University (RWU)
5. University of Rhode Island (URI)