One of the hardest muscle groups to exercise calf muscles. In General, one must develop impressive calf muscles need a lot of discipline and should not be afraid of pain. This is one of the reasons why many people jumping calf muscle exercises, or at the end of a leg muscle training, they make just as fast as it should. In addition, highly trained biceps and chest more impressions than to exercise calf muscles hard and thankless. Because the calf muscles throughout the day to wear your body weight if they seem tireless. This makes heavy exercises needed to promote muscle growth. To the calf muscles optimally train must therefore “well on their thunder” should give a runs and then the days are usually not so smoothly.
- Anatomy of the calf muscles
- Damage to the calf muscles
- Calf Muscle Exercises
Solar EU muscle
Anatomy of the calf muscles
In order to exercise calf muscles, we first need to know something about the function of this muscle group. The calf has so five muscles of different features, but two of them determine the appearance of the calf and we will confine ourselves to these two. These are the musculus gastrocnemius and sol eus muscle. Since these two different muscles, they will also need to be trained in two different ways. The gastrocnemius is the main muscle of the calf and covers about 70% of the muscle group. The gastrocnemius is called two-headed calf muscle, superficial calf muscle, or simply as the calf muscle.Gastrocnemius rises above the knee joint with two heads and clamping occurs at the heel bone. The primary function of musculus gastrocnemius is the deflection of the lower leg and the route of the foot. When the knee bends over the gastrocnemius muscle is not really so much more. We want to train this muscle properly then the knees must remain so right and we must stretch our feet. Among the musculus gastrocnemius to find sol eus muscle, and together they form the three headed calf or triceps surae muscles. Sol eus muscle originates below the knee joint, and attach occurs even when the heel bone. The primary function of solar eus muscle stretches the foot in the ankle. Because the attachment in knee joint occurs, sol eus muscle with bent knees need to be trained.
Damage to the calf muscles
Whiplash is a common injury to the calf muscle. It is associated with the feeling of a sharp pain in the muscle. This pain occurs due to a tear in the calf muscle caused by a sudden, powerful contraction of the muscle. Sometimes this Division, is audible in the form of a blow. During muscle strain can also rupture blood vessels and can lead to a swelling and a bruise. A muscle tear is between 1 and 3 cm long and heals. A small tear usually adopt within a week or two healing and healing of a larger muscle tear will be eight weeks. If you perform the following exercises calm and controlled than the risk of whiplash is very small. These exercises namely no sudden, powerful cars of the muscle that is required, but calm and controlled. To prevent a calf injury, one can stretch the calf muscle of the practice, if necessary.
Calf raise starting position
Calf Muscle Exercises
In many gyms, you find two devices calf muscle exercises. But the exercises are not necessary devices and these exercises can be done at home. Most exercises are performed with one’s own body weight as resistance. If you want to do the exercises more than you can use dumbbells/weights and place them in a backpack on your back. It is intended, in power sports, to damage the muscles, so that they grow aware when they recover. Because the calves are well accustomed to what they have to work out very intensely and with lots of different so that the calves again get beat every time. Intensity exercises can be increased by:
- Train with more weight and more reps.
- Drop set: where the practice sharply begins and continues until you can’t really perform it, after it immediately do the same exercise again but lighter, even until they can no longer etc etc until they exercise finished without weights. can no longer perform.
Calf raise end position
- Super set: Multiple calf muscle exercises directly behind/after the other with no rest between exercises.
Variation in an exercise can be achieved by changing the position of the feet. As a result, it is increasingly approached a different part of the muscle. Of the feet to keep straight forward exercise total calf muscle. Because of the toes against each other to allow one point puts the emphasis on the outside of the muscle group. If it benefits your heels to the stresses on the inside of the muscle group. To train the calf muscles optimally and to encourage growth exercises will not be completed so far.
- Calf raise on the stairs
- Wall squat calf raise
- Toes walk
- Sprint Stance on one leg
- Calf raise against the wall
Calf raise on the stairs
For this exercise, simply a sharp increase as a step. The number of repetitions depends on their own abilities. In this exercise, we train the calf muscles separately.
- Take the ball of the feet on the bottom step.
- Pull one leg up.
- Hold the leg where you stand straight.
- Keep yourself properly to keep balance but not use to drag yourself.
- Pocket on the ball of your foot all the way down.
- Express yourself now calm, and as far as possible until you stand on your toes and the calf muscle is completely tightened checks.
- Hold this position for 3 seconds and the bag once again calm and controlled down to the calf muscle is fully stretched.
- Repeat as many times until there is a burning sensation in the calf and replacement of bone.
- Do three sets per leg.
Wall squat calf raise
For this exercise, all you need is a helping hand is needed such as a wall or door. In this exercise, we train both calf muscles at the same time.
- Stand with your back against the wall and bend your knees.
- The feet are positioned just below the knees and the knees are at an angle of 90 °, so that the upper legs are parallel with the floor.
- Sit with your forearms on knees.
- Press your feet until he stands on tiptoe and calf muscles are fully tightened.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and the bag again by the toes to the heel almost touches the floor and repeat.
To train around the muscles can change the position of your feet, your feet straight ahead, place the outward or inward.
One of the reasons that women tend to have muscular calves due to walk in high heels. Here a similar exercise for which no tools needed. However, to make the exercise more difficult to bear extra weight, such as heavy dumbbells or a heavy backpack.
- Take two heavy dumbbells or a heavy backpack and stand on my toes.
- Keep your knees locked and go with small steps around the room.
- Hold this for as long as possible.
- Rest 1 minute and repeat.
- To make it extra difficult to be at the end of a set of bones stretched on their toes jumping up and down.
By placing your feet in a different position in each set of the calf muscles are trained.
Sprint Stance on one leg
This exercise is trained both musculus gastrocnemius and soleus.
- Take the starting position for a sprinter on, bend your knees and place your hands in front of you on the ground.
- Pull up one leg off the ground, one on one foot, and two hands.
- Slide yourself by standing on your toes and stretch your legs, hands still on the ground.
- Sack back, bend the knee and then the feet on the ground to place.
- But so many repetitions and then change legs.
To make this exercise extra heavy:
- Take the same stance with one foot and both hands on the ground.
- Push yourself hard with the ball your feet and hop on one leg.
- Landing on the same leg and bag to the starting position and repeat.
Calf raise against the wall
This is a similar exercise when the calf up on the stairs. The only thing you need is a wall for support.
- Stand on one and a half metres from the wall and place your hands against the wall.
- Bend your elbows, roll over and let the head almost abutting the hands.
- Place your right foot flat on the floor and place the left foot behind the right ankle.
- Keep the right leg straight.
- Push yourself up with the calf muscles until you stand on your toes.
- Hold this position for several seconds, and quiet back yard.
- Continue to the maximum possible repetition and change of the bone.
Please note that the best results in strength training depends on a combination of: diet, exercise, rest, and discipline.
3 Exercises for Bigger Calves
August 2016 ~ multiple fitness
Best Calf Exercises for Women: Build Strong, Tone, Sexy …
How to Get Bigger Calves in 6 Easy Steps
Follow Along Calf Muscle Exercise
3 Moves To Bigger Calves With Hunter Labrada
8 Exercises for the Best Calves Workout
Calves Workout: Gym Fix: The Leg Press Calf Raise
10 Calf Muscle Exercises For Some Great-Looking Calves …
Leg Workout Tips: 5 Tactics for Killer Calves
HOW TO GET BIGGER CALVES IN 6 EASY STEPS
THE PERFECT CURE TO BLOW UP LAGGING CALVES – XbodyConcepts
Give Your Body A Facelift
The Complete Guide to Building Bigger Calves
6 Major Mistakes Limiting Your Calf Size
25+ best ideas about Calf Stretches on Pinterest …
25+ best ideas about Calf Exercises on Pinterest
How to foam roll your calf muscles with trigger point Grid …
Best 25+ Calf Exercises ideas on Pinterest