Stay pretty and presentable is not always easy. However, you can easily find information and tips on how to keep each piece of your beautiful exterior. Since tips for skin, hair, nails, face, feet etc, in almost any social environment such as the Internet or the press will find the information you need to keep yourself presentable.
Daily we are still bombarded with dozens of cosmetic industry ads that promise us real miracles, but that in reality there are few products that comply with the huge expectations created by us. The ideal is that we have some caution in the choice of cosmetic products that we use and that opt for beauty routines as natural and healthy as possible.
The following is a list from a2zdirectory, on which you can find some tips and beauty secrets that you must always have in mind. Follow the guide and make all the difference in our overall look!
Natural Beauty Secrets
- Drink at least 1 litre of water per day.
- A balanced diet is the best beauty tip that we give. To your food must contain enough fruit and vegetables. Will notice significant differences across your body.
- Try to reduce the daily consumption of caffeine. Alternatively choose by eating healthy herbal teas.
- Try to avoid the consumption of so-called “junk food” or too rich in fats and oils. In addition to the already known disadvantages for your health, are also quite caloric.
- Don’t take a shower with water too hot, as this affects the beauty of your skin. Alternatively opt for a shower with warm water that cold.
- Avoid using aggressive cleaning products. Prefer the neutral products to clean deep into the skin, but gently.
- When drying the skin do not rub the towel on this, but just little touches gentle against the skin, from form and soaking the excess water. Rubbing will only cause redness and irritation, as well as lead to the accumulation of dead cells and dirt residue in the fabric of the towel.
- Moisturize your skin right after a relaxing bath with a body lotion or cream suitable for your skin type.
- It is always advisable to put sunscreen before going out from home and avoid exposure to sunlight, even in the dullest days, the Sun’s rays can do great damage.
- Hygiene is one of your biggest allies to avoid irritation and infections.
- Remember the old maxim at the time of applying makeup: “less is more”
- Make a body exfoliation and face at least once a week, in order to eliminate dead cells and debris from dust and dirt.
- Always check the ingredients of cosmetic products before the purchase. Give preference to products with fewer chemicals.
- Do not wash your hair every day. Will let it more dry and malnourished. Two to three times per week is ideal. Always use products suitable for your hair type.
- Also avoid drying your hair with very hot air dryers or plates. Frequent use of this type of utensils only affects your hair.
- Follow a healthier lifestyle without alcohol and cigarettes.
- Accepted as is and live each day with joy and positivity!