They are frequent doubts among moms and dads: when to buy baby’s first shoes? What is the most appropriate footwear for his small feet? And qualities? As there are some points to keep in mind, we give you some clues.
Shoes for babies
If you are pregnant or have just given birth, surely you will die for those tiny little shoes in pastel colors that adorn the windows of the children’s boutiques. His drawing power is such that few mothers are reluctant to buy a couple of different models. If this is your case, you have to take into account that the newborn babies or children with few months of life in this world don’t like shoes, even if they are soft. Their little feet prefer to be released (http://pauldigo.com/shoes/10-tips-for-finding-shoes-online/) or protected with the puppets of cotton or wool (if it is winter and cold pressed). In fact, if you manage to put one of these lovely models, eventually, sooner rather than later, out on his feet.
Although do not require any type of shoes, since they take months get up and try the first steps, you can fit your baby once fulfilled the twelve weeks, provided you use soft yarn socks or cotton and the shoes or booties you choose are made with quality materials. He flees from plastics and synthetic furs. Choose light colors (white, beige, pink or light blue), although surely that any fashion-loving MOM will fall exhausted before striking red (like the made in napa in the photo) that gives a bold touch to the look of any baby.
Shoes for the first steps
Until your kid has not reached the nine or ten months, unless you show symptoms of extreme maturity here, you’re not ready to crawl, stand up and start walking. Of course this process depends on each small, but around this age you can now start to fit your feet with shoes. The child as Garvalín, Billowy, Chicco or Pablosky footwear firms (such as http://www.shoe-wiki.com/2015/10/01/versace-women-shoes/) carry out scientific studies focusing on the delicate skeletons of children and adapt their models to these investigations. Of course, they have an impact this additional work in the price, which further increases if they team up with a renowned designer, as the model blank photo signed by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and Garvalín. Why children’s shoes from these homes tend to be more expensive. If you don’t want to, or can’t, do an extra outlay in the shoes of your child, keep in mind these simple recommendations when you buy:
- You are looking for flexible and natural materials (soft nappas or soft tissues). Try to calculate the weight and choose light models. Proposals in denim, like in the photo, imitating the sport’s elders, are fun for everyday looks.
- The soles must be rubber that you can move with the hands. Avoids the leather until they have not fulfilled, at least five years, since they can slide with the resulting risk of accident.
- Select open models. Designs that leave no movement at the height of the ankle are not suitable during the first months of life.
- Verifies that the self-adhesive strips do not rub the skin. A trick is to place some soft tape (white sold in pharmacies) in strategic places. Models with cords are not recommended, but if those who carry well stitched buckles.
- Ask in-store for tincture of footwear. If you notice a smell unpleasant to oil or chemical, not purchasing this model. Children at this stage tend to get his foot in the mouth with the consequent risk of intoxication.
Try it in the shop and tries to walk or that you stand. Watch how it moves and if you see any position that you don’t like, go for another design. These tips are valid until your little is the two or three years. From this age, the Moms and dads have another problem: reconcile what we believe best for them and their particular tastes. It is in this moment when we have to be firm and at the same time convincing not to leave our children at the mercy of television characters or advertising shoe brands.