We can finally einmotten thick wool sweaters and thermal leggings, it’s spring! And as always, there’s fresh trends – in the spring fashion in larger sizes.
The 2016 spring fashion is in the character of the pattern
Spring and also summer 2016 are most definitely not boring fashion. If you’re into pattern, this is your season par excellence. Because uni yesterday, this year it will be retired – exceptions prove the rule.
- Flower pattern, suitable for the season, beneficial for plus size ladies are especially large prints. Small flowers have something by apron dress quickly and apply the addition.
- Trendy Plaid, actually gingham check: Bsonders spring suitable for use as a blouse or tunic in pastel colors in combination with white.
- Safari look and army-style: Khaki, brown tones, shades of green, grey, dark blue. Either tone on-tone or mixed with each other. Most designers without camouflage this season however.
- In particular two-parter in the same color or are in the same pattern as well as
- 2016 announced jumpsuits in the spring fashion in larger sizes. Practically it is that you can still individually carry the parts if you have time don’t feel like the All-Over Look – jumpsuits carrying possibilities are there already much more limited.
Trendy spring accessories
This spring’s going around – round earrings, round handbags, and round glasses. Trend accessories are:
- Bags. Slightly smaller than the previous year but still the perfect shopping companion.
- What were the last years statement necklaces, Statement earringsare this year. These may be quietly striking big and with pomp, including the pearls.
- Obi-belts – absolutely in line with the trend and perfectly for plus size ladies. These belts are relatively wide and are worn around the waist, usually put together. They emphasize the narrowest part of your upper body so conceal problem areas With eye-catching Obi belts, you can spice up great too boring shells and set highlights.